Pyhävaate cotton cloth mask. The mask is 100% cotton and withstands washing up to 90⁰C. The cloth has been prewashed before sewing, so it will not shrink when washed.
Black cloth mask. You can choose the model with rubber bands behind your head or around your ears.
Select the appropriate size, size M for narrower faces and size L for more prominent features.
Washing instructions: A cloth mask should be washed at 90⁰C after every use. We recommend boiling it in soap water for 5 minutes after every use.
With regard to cloth masks, the website of the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare states:
A face mask does not protect you from contracting a virus. A face mask can prevent someone carrying a virus from infecting others. . ---
A cloth face mask can be used in places in which it is not possible to avoid close contact, for example, on public transportation or in shops.
CHECKLIST FOR MASK USAGE
- Wash your hands before you put on a clean mask.
- Do not touch the mask once it's on.
- If you touch the mask during use, wash or disinfect your hands.
- Do not eat or drink while wearing the mask.
- Remove the mask by taking hold of the rubber band across the back. Do not touch the outer surface of the mask.
- Wash or disinfect your hands after removing the mask.
- After every use, wash your cloth mask using a 90⁰C wash cycle or boil it for five minutes in water containing a small amount of washing detergent. Rinse and dry the mask.
Remember to wash your hands! The best way to protect yourself against viruses is to wash your hands and ensure the proper social distancing.